We grow fast, we change fast. We constantly develop – our products and processes.
We have been operating on the international market since 2013. We invent, manufacture and sell nanofiber products worldwide. We have production capacities in Čestlice, but also elsewhere in the world.
We are currently looking for nanofiber membranes and filters specialists to join our R&D team.
What will be your job?
- independent management and realization of new product development projects
- development and testing of nanofiber membranes intended for the filtration of particles, aerosols, bacteria, viruses, water etc.
- development and testing of green-polymer-based nanofiber membranes
- development and testing of nanofiber composites with non-woven textiles, nets, foils, paper
- new product prototyping and testing
- agile project management
- communication with development partners and suppliers
- market research and the spotting of trends in advanced textiles
- scientific and development activities
What do we expect?
- a communicative, independent person and a great colleague
- we need a person with a university degree in filtration, nanofibers, or polymer chemistry
- we value proactivity when problems arise, responsibility and curiosity
- english level C1 is a must
- experience with nanofiber product development will be appreciated
- we need a Class B driver willing to travel around the country and abroad
- we welcome hands-on experience with nanofibers and/or filtration materials
We will be more than happy if you are an experienced research and development project manager, and someone with filtration, nanofiber, and composite materials know-how, but it is not a must.
What do we offer?
- enough space for the exchange and the gaining of knowledge
- supportive environment for research and new product development
- informal work environment without corporate rules
- opportunity to proactively present new ideas directly to company owners
- 25 days holiday
- our own products at reduced prices
- and other benefits
We are RESPILON. A Czech company with a startup culture and big plans.